Work smarter, not harder.
Changing two simple signs can drastically improve things for nurses, patients, and your organization. Watch to learn:
- Why your patient care boards & door signs should go digital
- Which integrations can save nurses the most time
- What smart signs can look like in your hospital
- How automations improve patient care
- Where to start with making your whiteboards & door signs better
ABOUT THE HOSTS
Julie Westrick MSN, RN, CPXP
Julie has extensive nursing experience in women’s and children’s care, and a passion for inspiring nurses and improving patient care. Julie is a Registered Nurse who holds a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with an emphasis on Leadership in Health Care System and is also certified in Inpatient Obstetrics (C-OB), Electronic Fetal Monitoring (C-EFM), and Patient Experience (CPXP).
Andy Anderson MBA, PMP
Director of Product Management
Andy leads product strategy and development by leveraging new technology for the healthcare setting. His areas of focus including mobile, streaming and EHR integrated solutions. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering Technology and a Master of Business Administration, and is PMP certified.